*Further COVID-19 Update**- Emergency Job Seekers Payment Simplified( 1 Page) Application Form Available (COVID-UP)
The Dept of Social Protection have now introduced a simplified fast-track application process (Form COVID-UP – see below link for same) for an emergency Jobseekers application payment of €203 per week to be submitted to them:-
1. By email as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Handed into or posted to DSP, Dominic Street, individually or as a group.
This must be followed up, (within 6 weeks) with the more detailed jobseekers application, UPI form as provided in my previous Facebook post earlier.
Employers if they wish, can also pay the €203 per week and seek a refund from Dept of Social Protection. There is no requirement for the employee to make a COVID-UP application form here.
Download the COVID-UP **Emergency COVID-19 Pandemic Payment Form here: Covid-19-UP
Employer Information Pack
**IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ**
Please find attached forms and information sheets to aid you and your employees in applying for a Jobseekers Payment.
Please return completed application forms to the address below with any additional information that may be required depending on your circumstances i.e if you are married or co-habit.
- UP1 – Jobseekers Allowance/Benefit Application Form UP1
- UP01B – Jobseekers Allowance Additional Information UP1b JBSE Additional Information Form
- UP1 JBSE – Jobseekers Benefit (Self-Employed) UP1 JBSE – Application Form
- UP1B JBSE – Jobseekers Additional Information if you are Self Employed UP1b JBSE Additional Information Form
- Short Time Work Support – Information Booklet STWS_booklet_March2020
- EFT – Your Bank details if you wish to be paid into the bank EFT Payment Method 03_20
- Covid-19 Info 1 – Additional information for employers/employees Covid19 Information for Employers and Employees
- Covid-19 Info 2 –Additional information for employers/employees Covid19 additional customers Information
It is essential you include a letter or e-mail to email@example.com from your employer with the following information:
- Your Name and PPS number
- Your finish date of employment
- If you are to be paid while off work
- If you are to receive holiday pay
- If you are to be paid for the bank holidays
Online applications can be made Mywelfare or www.gov.ie/deasp
You can also Post or hand your application form in to local Social Welfare/Intreo office or instead emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If emailing, you should scan the completed Social Welfare application forms onto a PDF document.
Additional Information that maybe required:
- If you have no Public Service Card (PSC) please send in a copy of Photo ID i.e Passport, Diving Licence and proof of address i.e. utility bill
- Your spouse/partner/civil partners payslips if they are working
If you work in a pre-school, Montessori or crèche please mark the envelope clearly PMC
If you work in the education sector e.g. cleaner, teacher, SNA, kitchen staff, bus driver, lollipop person please mark the envelope ESW
**Also attached are information sheets for your information, please read these before applying for any Social Welfare Payment**
Illness Benefit Claims – Telephone our National Call Centre to get an application form by post: 1890 800 024 or 01 248 1398
Visit www.gov.ie/deasp to access a range of online services using your Public Services Card
Phone number for Limerick INTREO: 061 212220 E-mail – email@example.com
Phone Numbers for HSE Corona Virus information line for protocol advice for anyone with symptoms: 1890 300046 or 1850 241850
If you feel unwell or have been diagonosed with COVID-19, or told to self isolate by a Doctor – DO NOT visit the INTREO Centre
|Please check mywelfare.ie or www.gov.ie/deasp for further information|